Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 4





Today started out great. I did my daily exercises including a 30 min walk. I spent some time with my sister and niece. I wrote a letter to my friend Trevor on a mission. And I went to work. I was feeling better and having a good day. But then like always when I start to feel things are going great something happens. I found out some information that really threw me. I felt betrayed and hurt. Which of course I expressed first as anger. I still haven't completely processed everything but I'm doing ok. These last few weeks I've been to the depths of crazy and I've done a lot of horrible things but I'm doing my best to get better. And more importantly forgive myself and move on. Im looking forward to the next 24 days.

So everyday I have to journal what was the nicest thing that happened to me that day and I decided I'm going to share it on here each day. Today it was spending time with my niece and my 30 min walk.

"Forgiveness is the key to action and freedom"




No comments: