Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 16

“It’s one of those things that people say, you can’t move on until you’ve let go of the past. Letting go is the easy part, it’s the moving on that’s painful. So sometimes we fight it, try and keep things the same. Things can’t stay the same though. At some point, you just have to let go. Move on. Because no matter how painful it is, it’s the only way we grow.”


Do you ever have one of those days that starts out normal but ends up being one of the most emotional days ever? Ever since I've started this cleanse I'll randomly get these realizations I call them. They usually come out of the blue and are really helpful. But they challenge my thinking and cause my emotions to go crazy.

Well today I had one of those realizations. Its the hardest one I've had so far. And as I write this I'm sad and upset but I'm doing my best to stay strong. I've done so much work so far and this is just another thing to face. And while there are tears and sadness I'm facing it with love for myself and no fear.

“Sometimes you have to let go completely to see if there was anything worth holding on to.”

No comments: