Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 17




I'm going to be honest I don't really know what to say tonight. Ive had an intense migraine all day and it still hurts so blogging is the last thing I want to do. I'm beginning to think there's a direct connection between my emotional stress and my migraines and stomach issues.

I've just been thinking a lot today and doing my best to stay positive and trust the process. I've mostly been thinking about how to completely let go. I'm just so confused and emotionally exhausted.

I'm sorry this isn't the most positive post but it's where I'm at. The one good thing is I'm not internalizing this stress or frustration. I'm not making it about me being a horrible person who is undeserving of love. So that is a HUGE accomplishment! Yay me!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a little better. :)

No comments: