Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 12




This is one of my all time favorite quotes. I love it! I think of it often. Mostly because I have a lot of "rock bottoms" or times when I think my world is over. 5 weeks ago I literally thought just that. But thankfully I was wrong. This cleanse has helped me transform into a butterfly. Yes I realize how cheesy that sounds but I don't care! Transformation is a beautiful thing and I'm thankful I get the opportunity to do it.

So if anyone is at rock bottom or finding that they feel their life is over just think of the caterpillar. It's not over it's just beginning!

And I want to say a big thank you to my family and friends for their love and support. And to all of you that read my blog, who give me words of encouragement, who ask me how I'm doing, and who send me texts. I really appreciate it. I couldn't do it without all of you. I'm a very lucky girl!

The nicest thing to happen to me today was getting to play with my niece, talking with my sister, and hanging out with friends from work! :)

No comments: