Saturday, September 3, 2011

30 Days of Birthday Awesomeness: Day 4




“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” -Bill Shankly

Day 4 brought the start of another college football season. I LOVE football. And I especially love BYU football! I bleed blue! When football season starts again it's like suddenly everything is right in the world. I can't thing of anything much better then a saturday spent watching football!

So with today being the first BYU football game and I had a little party to celebrate. It was so much fun. My friend Jack came. And even though he doesn't like football he watched the whole game, never complained and was happy the whole time. He's really such a great friend! My other friends Trevor and Wes came along with my sister and niece. My little niece looked so cute in her cheerleading outfit.

The game was really good! There were a few times my heart was racing and times it almost stopped But my Cougs pulled out the win and all was right in my world!

Today was a great start to what I predict will be an amazing season! I had so much fun! GO BYU!





No comments: