Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Crazy But Boring!

So I haven't posted anything since August 10th. So when I sat down to post something I thought to myself, can life be crazy but boring at the same time? Well mine can. I really haven't done anything exciting. But I feel like I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off!

My work started up again three weeks ago. I'm a site supervisor for the Boys and Girls Club in Fallbrook.

I really like my job. It gets stressful with 80+ kids and staff but it is definitely worth it. I especially love the people I work with. It is so nice to work with people that truly care about you and that you are friends with. It's awesome!

The rest of my time has been spent watching TV while I do stuff for work. And that may sound sad, boring and pathetic, but oh no. The new 90210 premiered last week and I was skeptical it could live up to the original. I LOVED the original 90210! Watched it religiously. I have seen every episode, some multiple times. World history I do not know but 90210 trivia I do!!! (Now that is a little sad) But I was pleasantly surprised with the new show. In fact it's one of my new favorites.
VS

Other good shows that have come back are One Tree Hill, Top Design, Project Runway and America's Next Top Model. Plus I love this new show, Privileged. It's on after 90210 and it's super cute.

OK so other then work and TV nothing too exciting. What can I say...crazy but boring!!

1 comment:

In The Doghouse said...

Michellle,
How did I know you would love 90210? lol Sometimes boring is just what you need to stay sane! Keep on posting! xoo